April 24, 2013

Private Little Island

Exams exams exams.....:(
That's all I hear/do/read recently!
Can't standdd it anymore - senior year is not that easy!

Anyways , remember the tropic trend I brought to you last post ?
I wanted to try it out myself! So between one exam to another I  found some time decided to go through and finally do it!!

As you can see I'm wearing yellow colored jeans (my fav!) with this jungle-printed shirt. The colors combination of these too turned out really cool and fits the trend perfectly! Also this cool location I found for the photoshoot is so jungle-alike and I really liked it:)

Wish you a fun weekend ( it's coming soon don't worry ;) 
And let me know if you tried going tropic yourself!
xo ♥



מבחנים מבחנים מבחניםםםם....:(
זה כל מה שאני שומעת/עושה/פותרת בזמן האחרון!
לא יכולה לסבול את זה יותר - שנת י"ב לא כ"כ קלה כמו שחשבתי

בכל מקרה , זוכרים את הטרנד הטרופי שהבאתי לכם בפוסט הקודם??
רציתי מאוד לנסות בעצמי! אז בין מבחן אחד לשני מצאתי קצת זמן והחלטתי לעשות את זה :)

כמו שאתם רואים אני לובשת ג'ינס צהוב (האהוב עליי!) עם חולצת-הדפס-טרופי .השילוב של הצבעים של שניהם יצא ממש מגניב ומתאים בשלמות לטרנד הזה! והלוקיישן הזה שמצאתי עם הניחוח הג'ונגלי הזה לדעתי ממש מוסיף:)

שיהיה סופש כיפי! (אל תדאגו הוא בדרך ;) 
אם ניסיתם בעצמכם להיות קצת טרופיים - כתבו לי !



Shirt- Zara || Pats -Castro || Earrings,Bracelets - Accessories || Rings -H&M 

18 comments:

  1. מושלם מושלם מושלם!!! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. So tropical! I like it :)

    http://wildhearttts.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. עוד קצת.. עוד קצת והמבחנים יגמרו .. ואז קיץ!! כמו שצריך :)

    את מהממת! הסטייל, הצבעים, החולצה הההורסת בתוספת הכובע-שיחקת אותה כרגיל!!!

    נשיקות,
    http://rosdays.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. איזה כיף לשמוע את זה ממך!!
      באמת כבוד :) תודה!

      Delete
  4. מכנס כל כך קיצי ומגניב !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. לא יכולה כבר לחכות שזה יגמר:(
    לוק מהממם ברור!! התמונה על הדשא יצאה מושלמת❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. בקרוב נתגעגע לזה!
      תודהההה לאביו♥♥

      Delete
  6. אאוטפיט מדהים! ממש הולם אותך הטרנד הטרופי ;)
    המכנס יפיפה ומיוחד, והחולצה מקסימה! השילבו של הכובע והמקום שבו הצטלמת בהחטל הוסיפו ותרמו לאווירה הקיצית :)
    -ניצן-
    http://israblog.nana10.co.il/blogread.asp?blog=825045

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. השילוב *
      בהחלט *

      Delete
  7. Hey there!
    Lovely colors!
    Thanks for visiting my blog!
    Love,
    http://qstomizate.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. לוק ממש יפה!
    החולצה משתלבת מושלם עם המכנס הצהוב
    וגם הלוקיישין ממש יפה
    אהבתי את השילוב
    ואת הכובע ששידרג את הלוק

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are you super stunning in your bright colors, girl, or what?!!! I am totally in love with this tropical look and the very over the top killer hat!!!

    Love,
    (='.'=)
    Lauren at adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute outfit.
    Your hair is so beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for your comment on my blog! I follow you now ;) I wait for you on my blog :) Good luck in your exams! :)

    http://makeithappenbytania.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely outfit ,beautiful selections...would you like to follow each others? please visit my blog and let me know http://pictura-pe-unghii.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are seriously rocking those yellow jeans!! Love it :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments it really means a lot :)
have a nice day !♥